08 September, 2009

My First Treasury on Etsy

YEA! I finally figured it out. Today on Etsy, I posted my first Treasury. A Treasury is a collection of items from the 1000's of Etsy shops that an etsian puts together so that others can have the opportunity to see all of the really beautiful things that Etsy has to offer.

I have been trying for a long time to figure out how to do this (I still have so much to learn about the computer), but I was pleased today to create this Treasury. The thing about the Treasury is that there are so many people trying to post their own collections that it is difficult to catch an open spot. Patience...I kept telling myself...and VOILA'!

Click Here to check out the Treasury. It was inspired by the football season being upon us and the team color combination of blue and orange. It is titled FOOTBALL FANTASIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment